YOUR FOREVER MEMORIES
Wedding days are fleeting. The cake has been eaten, the champagne drunk, the dance shoes hung up. What you have left are the memories and the stories shared with friends and family.
Having an album is something tangible to relive your memories. It's something to pass onto your grandchildren. It's to become a family heirloom, something you can hold onto forever. Your children and grandchildren will pull this out and ask about your day, and you'll tell them about the wedding cake you had, about your first dance, about the people that were there and the wonderful feelings that made that day so special.
All albums are printed in the Australia on museum quality archival paper, using the finest archival quality inks, to ensure that your album will last 100 years or more.
FINE ART WEDDING ALBUM
10" x 10" 15-spread (30 page) custom premium photo book using archival paper to display the highlights of the day.
- Hand made in Australia using Italian booking binding machines and techniques
- Full double page continuous spread
- Printed on luxurious soft paper using dye based inks that penetrate deep into the paper for durability
- Albums are bound in silk and presented in a raw linen box for protection
- Engraved personalised details on the cover
- Cover options available (see bottom of page)
This is a fully collaborative process between us after you receive your wedding photos.
You can choose up to 60 of your favourite images and then I will create a story based on your favourites. Alternatively, if you'd prefer, then I am happy to make those choices for you to create a beautiful art book.
You will receive an online cloud proofing album, whereby you can make comments of what you'd like changed. Up to three rounds of changes can be made.
- Leather Cover - $100 NZD
- Additional spreads - $55 NZD each spread
- Translucent page - $100 NZD
- Pure silk ribbon place holder - $35 NZD
- Parent album (8"x8") - $900 NZD
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make an order.